Throat Burn Reflux: A Hot Topic – Live Webinar
Presented by: Eric Blicker, CCC-SLP.D BCS-S
June 30th, 2020
8:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM CST / 6:30 PM MST / 5:30 PM PST
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- List at least five potential areas of surface anatomy change in the laryngopharynx secondary to Laryngopharyngeal Reflux Disease (LPRD).
- List at least three clinical rating scales used in the management of LPRD.
- List at least five common oral intake items known to trigger potential LPRD symptoms.
- 8:30 PM to 8:35 PM: Introduction
- 8:35 PM to 8:50 PM: LPRD
- 8:50 PM to 9:05 PM: Aerodigestive tract anatomy
- 9:05 PM to 9:20 PM: Rating scales for LPRD
- 9:20 PM to 9:35 PM: FEES used for LPRD management
- 9:35 PM to 9:50 PM: LPRD: Food is medicine connection
- 9:50 PM to 10:15 PM: SLP role in LPRD management
- 10:15 PM to 10:25 PM: Medical assessment for LPRD: 15 min
- 10:25 PM to 10:30 PM: Questions and answer session with self assessment
Additional Info and FAQ:
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be emailed to you. Once completed, we will email you a certificate of completion within 48 hours. You have 14 days to complete the test.
If you'd like to earn ASHA CEUs for the presentation, we can report your completion to ASHA. ASHA CEUs are awarded to those that meet eligibility criteria by the ASHA CE Registry upon receipt of the ASHA CEU Participant Form from the ASHA Approved CE Provider.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslpcollective.com/cancellation-of-courses-and-events/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Throat Burn Reflux: A Hot Topic – Live Webinar Registration: