The MedSLP Collective Spring Summit 2022 (Adults) – Recording
COURSE AVAILABLE MAY 16, 2022 – MAY 16, 2027
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- Describe key elements for the assessment of dysphagia, voice, and cognition.
- Identify evidence-based treatment approaches targeting executive function, dysphagia, and voice.
- List ways to establish interprofessional collaboration across the continuum of care.
- 0-30 minutes: How to Integrate Principles of Exercise Physiology into Dysphagia Rehab
- 30-60 minutes: Dysphagia Considerations in Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA)
- 60-90 minutes: Addressing Cognition in Patients with Parkinson’s Disease
- 90-120 minutes: Check that Drain! Importance of Assessing Esophageal Clearance during VFSS
- 120-150 minutes: Communication for the Communication Specialist: How to be an effective communicator.
- 150-180 minutes: Ditch the Puzzles: Evidence-Based Treatment for Executive Functioning in ABI
- 180-210 minutes: Cardiac ICU & SLPs: the next frontier
- 210-240 minutes: Perfecting the Laryngeal Exam : Patient & Task Management During Laryngoscopy
- 240-270 minutes: The SLPs role in Restorative Nursing: The basics
- 270-300 minutes: FEES: A Comprehensive Tool for the Dysphagia Clinician
- 300-330 minutes: The Latest and Greatest in Trach and Vent
- 330-360 minutes: INTERNAL BRANCH SUPERIOR LARYNGEAL NERVE SENSORY/SWALLOW FUNCTIONS
- 360-390 minutes: Dysphagia and Advocacy: What it means for you and the individuals you help
- 390-420 minutes: Communicative Access: Using your SLP Superpowers to reduce barriers across the Continuum of Care
Brittany Krekeler, PhD, CCC-SLP
Kendrea Garand, PhD, CCC-SLP
Valeria Gary, MA, CCC-SLP
Jessica Gregor, MS, CCC-SLP, BCS-S
George Barnes, MS, CCC-SLP
Katie Brown, MA, CCC-SLP, CBIS
Lexy Myres, MS, CCC-SLP
Maurice Goodwin, MS, CCC-SLP
Lysa Johnson, MS, CCC-SLP
Edgar Vincent Clark, M.Ed.,CCC-SLP
Lori Morgan, PhD,CCC-SLP
Eric Blicker, CCC-SLP.D BCS-S
Maura Silverman, M.S.,CCC-SLP
Maggie Donaker, M.S.,CCC-SLP
Additional Info and FAQ:
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be emailed to you. Once completed, we will email you a certificate of completion within 48 hours. You have 14 days to complete the test.
If you'd like to earn ASHA CEUs for the presentation, we can report your completion to ASHA. ASHA CEUs are awarded to those that meet eligibility criteria by the ASHA CE Registry upon receipt of the ASHA CEU Participant Form from the ASHA Approved CE Provider.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslpcollective.com/cancellation-of-courses-and-events/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at email@example.com
The MedSLP Collective Spring Summit 2022 (Adults) – Recording Summit Registration: