How to Use Evidence-Based Practice as a Medical SLP during Challenging Times – Recording
Presented by Theresa Richard, MA, CCC-SLP, BCS-S
Course available from March 11, 2022 to March 11, 2027
After this course, participants will be able to…
- 0-15 minutes- Intro to evidence-based practice – what it is and isn’t for Medical SLPs
- 15-30 minutes-Discuss the different theoretical models of evidence-based practice
- 30-60 minutes-How research and evidence shapes our practice
- 60-90 minutes- Review of research and evidence
- 90-120 minutes- The role of clinical experience in our practice
- 120-150 minutes- Ways to improve our clinical practice to improve patient outcomes
- 150-180 minutes- Review of clinical practice patterns for Medical SLPs
- 180-210 minutes-The role of the patient experience
- 210-240 minutes-Ways to improve the patient experience to improve patient outcomes
Theresa Richard, M.A., CCC-SLP, BCS-S
Additional Info and FAQ:
Course Completion Requirement: No partial credit will be given. Attendees are expected to attend all sessions to receive CE credit.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslpcollective.com/cancellation-of-courses-and-events/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Who is this course appropriate for?
This is a private course.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org