Post Acute Care Pathway
Raise your hand if you work in (or want to work in) a…
- Skilled nursing facility
- Long-term care hospital (LTCHs)
- -npatient rehab facility
If that’s you, then you’re in the right place! Post acute rehab is where patients go to thrive. They’re stable, they’re hopeful, and YOU get to be their guide to a better quality of life.
But what about your guide? While these settings are crucial for patient success, they’re also notorious for lacking support for SLPs.
Use this roadmap as your MedSLP Collective guide towards gaining knowledge and tools in areas like…
- Advocating for instrumentals at your facility
- SLP roles in pain assessment and palliative care
- Adult screenings and assessment tools
- Dementia and delirium
- ICD-10 codes and billing
- Insurance denials and how to respond to them
- Interprofessional collaboration
- And more!
Watch the webinars, absorb the journal clubs, and print out each resource tailored to your post-acute rehab setting.
Once you complete this Success Pathway, you’ll receive your badge and a gift.