Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of the Swallow (FEES) Interpretation – Recording
Presented by: Eric Blicker CCC-SLP.D BCS-S
COURSE AVAILABLE MARCH 1, 2023 – MARCH 1, 2028
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- Explain the methodologies used for Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of the Swallow (FEES) interpretation for patients with dysphagia.
- Identify the pharyngeal swallow for patients with dysphagia via endoscopic video imaging.
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
- 0 – 10 MINUTES: Introduction
- 10 – 25 MINUTES: Pharyngeal swallow physiology and Dysphagia
- 25 – 45 MINUTES: Penetration and Aspiration during FEES
- 45- 55 MINUTES: Salient findings during FEES assessment
- 11-75 MINUTES: Secretions management during FEES
- 75-90 MINUTES: Pharyngeal residue during FEES
- 90 MINUTES – 105 MINUTES: FEES documentation
- 105-120 MINUTES: FEES Q & A
Speaker Information and Disclosures
Eric Blicker CCC-SLP.D BCS-S is a Board Certified Specialist in Swallowing Disorders. Dr. Blicker received his Clinical Doctoral Degree from Nova Southeastern University. He was trained in Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing with Sensory Testing (FEESST) by Dr. Jonathan Aviv, the otolaryngologist who developed FEESST at Columbia University Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. Dr. Blicker has conducted research using the FEESST exam. Eric has started multiple Flexible Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES) programs throughout the country while training speech-language pathologists and physicians in the process since 2001. His clinical FEES experience includes working in long-term acute care, inpatient acute care, outpatient hospital, skilled nursing facility, and outpatient physician offices.
LIST FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES BELOW:
Eric will receive an honorarium from the MedSLP Collective for this webinar.
LIST NON-FINANCIAL DISCLOSURES BELOW:
Can I get ASHA CEUS for this Course?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy and attend the full webinar to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be available to you after the presentation in the course area. Once completed, you will receive a certificate of completion inside your course area.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslpcollective.com/cancellation-of-courses-and-events/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org