Communication Disorders After Right Hemisphere Brain Damage – Live Webinar
Presented by: Margaret Lehman Blake, Ph.D., CCC-SLP
November 18th, 2020
8:30 PM EST / 7:30 PM CST / 6:30 PM MST / 5:30 PM PST
After this webinar, you will be able to…
- Describe theory of mind deficits and how they impact communication after right hemisphere stroke
- List characteristics of pragmatic deficits associated with right hemisphere brain damage
- Describe how to conduct language and pragmatic treatment using a contextualization approach
- 8:30-8:40 pm – Introduction
- 8:40-9:00 pm – Background – right hemisphere strokes & deficits
- 9:00-9:45 pm – Social cognition: description, assessment & treatment
- 9:45-10:30 pm – Language and pragmatics: description, assessment & treatment
Additional Info and FAQ:
Can I get continuing education for this webinar?
After watching the webinar, you will need to pass a short quiz with at least 80% accuracy to obtain credit for your participation. The link to the quiz will be emailed to you. Once completed, we will email you a certificate of completion within 48 hours. You have 14 days to complete the test.
If you'd like to earn ASHA CEUs for the presentation, we can report your completion to ASHA. ASHA CEUs are awarded to those that meet eligibility criteria by the ASHA CE Registry upon receipt of the ASHA CEU Participant Form from the ASHA Approved CE Provider.
What is the Refund/Cancellation Policy?
Click here to view our policy: https://medslpcollective.com/cancellation-of-courses-and-events/
What can I do if I have a complaint?
Please contact us at email@example.com
Who is this webinar appropriate for?
The target audience for this webinar is licensed speech-language pathologists. There are no prerequisite skills or knowledge needed beyond the basic speech-language pathology training and licensing.
What if I need special accommodations?
If you require accommodations to access these materials due to a disability, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org