CAREERS AT THE MEDSLP COLLECTIVE
Are you an SLP who enjoys working from home while supporting the growth and impact of other medical SLPs? Great news – the Medical SLP Collective is growing, and we're looking for another team member!
Business Development Manager
We’re hiring a Business Development Manager to help us find Medical SLPs or students who are interested in resources to help support their career. We’re looking for an SLP with a sales background/inclination who is friendly, organized, proactive, a team player, embodies our core values, and wants to help other medical SLPs. This is a 1099 independent contractor position with salary and commission options depending on skills and experience. This is a part-time to full-time position, allowing you the flexibility and freedom to design your own schedule. We mostly work during normal business hours, but we do want to emphasize “flexibility” and ask that the ideal candidate be open to varying hours during our open enrollment, team retreats, and any conferences you may attend.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage Podcast Advertising
- Sponsorship Management for the MedSLP Collective
- MedSLP Summit
- Collective Live Event
- Representation at in-person Conferences as needed
- Manage Corporate Accounts for MedSLP Collective
- University Outreach for MedSLP Collective
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Friendly, outgoing and loves to talk to strangers (in this case – fellow SLPs)
- Action-oriented and a self-starter who gets work done on time (or early)
- Organized and attentive to detail (in fact – drop the word stethoscope somewhere in your application)
- Loves data tracking (only this time it’s not clients – it’s tracking prospects and conversions)
- Excellent Communication Skills in both written and verbal communication
- Loves Facebook and Instagram and would love to make a living by interacting on social media
- Wants to continue to be a part of the field of speech-language pathology and support clinicians and clients – but in a non-clinical way.
- Excited to represent an SLP-brand that serves fellow SLPs in kind and supportive way
If you’d like to be considered for this role please submit the following to this link:
- Your resume
- Answer these 2 questions in your 1 page cover letter:
- Why do you want to work with us?
- Why are you the best person for this job?
The Medical SLP Collective is a membership program for clinicians and researchers, because together we’re better. We’ve created a judgment-free space for SLPs to ask questions and discover specialized resources, support, webinars, journal clubs, and mentorship. Find expert-level insights, evidence, and answers on tough clinical cases no matter which medical setting you work in. You can learn more about your future clinical growth and professional development opportunities at https://medslpcollective.com/.